7

I feel like i don't give C enough credit sometimes.
I pick at the things I get angry with but I never think about the great things about him.

This is for me, self realization and I'm in a good loving mood today :)

- I know his personality, he always tries to cheer people up even with his friends. He's like the little monkey that hops around and tickles everyone with his personality. It's really nice actually because I'm usually the one doing that. It's nice to have him be more hyper and happy compared to me.
- he's very honest in any way possible
- he leaves adorable voicemails
- it always seems like he isn't listening but I slowly realized that he remembers everything I've told him
- quiet prideful and passionate about certain things
- always tries to make the best out of a day even when I'm the bitchiest girl in the world

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum