5

D, one of my close friends told me to have patience.
Told me to look into the future and not just next week.

I see myself in a tiny quaint cute nail salon with a degree.
That's my goal and I promise myself to start pursuing it.
I know I can do it. I will have my fucking cute salon and hold a degree in something.

With all else including relationships, I will also try and have patience.
Regarding hurting J,
I love him...
I love him and he's the last person I'd ever hurt but it's time to think for myself.

I still hold the dreams I had with him close to my heart.
going to Taiwan with him.
holding hands while sitting on a plane.
making him eat random stuff.
exchanging presents during the holidays.
waking up in his arms.

maybe that is what's making it so hard for me to let him go.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum