2

The simple things in life.



It's amazing how I actually adore scenery now, I always did but it's just so much more soothing nowadays. I love clouds, I love how they come and go and how they change colors and how clouds can form different shapes and sizes. Everyday is different, and on a good day clouds are breathtaking.

I think back to the person I was 3 months ago, I was so happy, life seemed so simple and I felt so assured. I think my heart was already prepared before it was broken this time around, maybe because my heart has been broken too many times but I never stop believing. Jake came back, he wants to win me back and I wonder... if I never met my bf now I would have probably went back to him in an instant.

I'm currently reading, "Why Men Love Bitches."

ATB feat. Jades - Communicate

and I whisper while you speak
and I scream while you sleep
but I always will be where you are
and when silence turns into hate
it's time to communicate
and I always will be where you are

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum