day 6. part 2

I was just looking at my first love's facebook through Liz's facebook.
I don't have the courage to add him because he's such a sensitive subject to me.

I experienced my first love during eighth grade, I believe it was the first time my heart fluttered the way it did for someone. Till this day, when I do accidentally see him once every so often my heart still stops for a brief second. I want to go to him and ask him how he's doing. Do you know that feeling of knowing and believing in someone although they're like a complete stranger?

I haven't spoken to him in 6 years, yet he still lingers in my thoughts. I wonder though... was it only me that felt that way or did he feel the same way for me? There's so many questions and not enough answers, I don't think I'll ever have the courage to talk to him though.

If only... if only I wasn't as immature as I was we would probably still be friends. Things would have turned out differently. I hope only the best for him.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum