day 5.

I really need to update my nail/food blog soon. I feel like I can't write one good entry because I'm not happy enough to sit down and ps my pictures. I don't even want to sort out pictures or even take any. How sad is that?

"it was so beautiful and I passed the mountains. I went coast to coast, and from start that's how you learn just who you are. home is where the heart is, find where you belong, start to take control. Show a little soul and you feel who you are. There was a time where I couldn't see myself growing older, but than I went for a walk and when I came back I was so much taller, maybe try to find something that I could be apart of but I decided to leave."

The sounds - Home is where is the heart is

It's one of the better songs and I will love it forever.
It reminds me of my live.love.learn theory.

Life takes us down so many paths and in every path, good or bad we should embrace it. I keep forgetting that sometimes and no matter what at the ending there was a lesson learned. I believe there's always something to learn in every situation. We can't grow if we don't make mistakes and there's so much more to life than having a good time. I feel like there's so many people I haven't met yet, there's so many paths I haven't taken yet. People I haven't helped, friendships that haven't been created. I think just that fact, makes the next day that much brighter. I love to love, I hope that never changes about me.

I want to smoke badly right now but I'm not sleepy yet.
-----

I dyed my hair yesterday, it's a lot darker and I like it. I look natural and it's nice, although I still look fobby but oh well. J says I have a lot of old grandma clothes, I cried after he made fun of me too many times. It's not nice because that's my style, I like flower prints. It makes me happy but he says it makes me look fobbier and if I'm trying to not have that look than I should stop wearing flowery prints. true. true. The reason why I don't want to look like a fob is because people don't take me seriously, i don't know how to explain it. people think I don't speak english, they think I'm submissive. I am NOT! I feel like that's always a battle I'm trying to win. I constantly feel like people don't take me seriously and it bothers me. Maybe because I can't stand my ground really well. I'm the type of person that feels bad for getting angry and it usually leads to people not taking me seriously or respecting me. It's not my fault I can't stay mad for long though.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum